Sunday, October 21, 2012

TIS THE SEASON................

I have put my paint brush aside for a bit because I am in full blown Primitive Christmas mode!!!  Here its the start of a slew of Santas and Snowmen.  I made them from a pattern from Tammy Franck of Rock River Stitches.  If you want a VERY simple and great pattern for Santas and Snowmen check her out on Etsy... http://www.etsy.com/shop/rockriverstitches?ref=pr_faveshops


I am also in the middle of creating my own patterns and origianls pieces as well.  Here is a set of Ornaments that I just finished and listed on Etsy....I think I am going to make a up a pattern for these.  I have to get back into making patterns for the pieces I design.
 
 

you can check them out at: https://www.etsy.com/listing/112147028/primitive-folk-art-christmas-ornament

I think I have to fix the angel.....she looks mad!!!   ha!  I am also going to make her dress a little longer...it looks a little stumpy as it is.

I have a paper clay snowman head that I made about 3 years ago!! I have just not been in the mood to design a body and clothes. But I am in the mood now.... sooooo here is a Before....

Yep just the head!!! But I just have to figure out if I want to make a snowMAN or snowLady! I am pictuing a very plumpy rolly polly snowMAN we will just see where I go with it!
 I LOVE PAPER CLAY!! I made a snowlady doll but I think I am going to change the dress because I think It is a little boring.....
 

I have to make a few more heads this weekend to make more of these dolls but I have to pick out different matterial for their dress......we will see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment