Thursday, October 11, 2012

Just finished some pieces...................

I think I am running out of room in my space for FURNITURE!!!  I just finished my blanket chest and now we are my FAVORITE time of the year for primitives...



.AUTUMN AND CHRISTMAS!!  I am getting back to my sewing...finished my Halloween/Autumn additions and now I am excited to get going with Christmas!!!






 
This guy I actually made a little while ago and I love him!!!  He is all original and just a great Halloween folk art piece!
It is hard to see but he is holding a burlap bag with a black cat and the crow has a piece of candy corn!
 
Here are a few pictures of my spot at Millcity Antiques....Need to fill in some spaces but I am getting there!!


If you haven't been there and you are in the Manchester area..........YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT!!  It really is worth the trip.  It is in the Old mill by the river and there are over 70 vendors mostly antiques....
 
Now that I have finished my Halloween/Autumn projects....................CHRISTMAS TIME!!! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment