Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I went for the curtains....



Well, I decided to finish the curtians!!  I love the way they came out but the more I finish off that room......the more I am going to miss using it as my painting room.  As you can see I have a few tables drying there.  I have to move one of the out because hubby hates the smell of the new paint I am using!!!  I absolutly LOVE old village paint but it does have a little stink to it.  It is oil based and the only draw back it that it takes over 24 hours for the first coat to dry.....but the colonial colors are beautiful!!!!  I actually have 12 pieces of furniture that I have to paint up and get ready for my shop when we get back from our trip.  I am getting a bigger space at the shop so I can put all my furniture in it!!!

I am starting to get ready for the Christmas show I am doing in November.....I know I know, the mere mention of Christmas and it is still spring!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment