Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hello, and welcome to my new blog! I am a primitive/folk artist in the beautiful state of New Hampshire. I fell in love with all things primitive/folk art years ago and have not looked back. I sculpt, paint, embroider, sew ,design, needle punch, rug hook, needle felt....you name it, I probably tried it!!

Although I have been creating primitive/folk art pieces for years, my actual business started on Ebay waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2004 when I sold my very first primitive stitchery! I was more thrilled that someone was actually willing to buy something that I designed and made myself!! I only wish I kept a picture of it. It was very simple “Bless this home oh Lord I pray, keep it safe by night and Day” in very primitive lettering with a homespun border. I got my very first positive feedback and I was thrilled!! I don't sell on Ebay anymore...THEIR FEES ARE TOO HIGH!!! I now showcase my items on Etsy....my id is crowaboutprimitives, if you want to go have a peek.

Right now I have a space in a shop. I specialize in hand painted folk art furniture. Here is a slide show of my favorite pieces!!




Over the next few days, I will be finishing up some blacken beeswax items that I will share. You can see quite a few of my items on www.Etsy.com, just click on any of the images on the sides and it will take you to my shop.........come and have a peek!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment